seduction dating

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Hague Lair meeting 09-Februari-2006

Yesterday was the first edition of (the soon to be legendary) weekly The Hague Lair Meetings. I met up with my wing CeesZB in front of a pub called Zenix. All the other guys were already inside. There were some new members there that I had never seen before, so for the first 30 minutes I was just talking about PU with the others, while some guys were involved in sets. One guy, Warmonger told me about some of his favourite openers, which included a few that i never used before, so we agreed that we were going to try them out tonight.

After Zenix the whole group of 8 guys went to Het Paard, which is the best club of the Hague.
In The Paard we started sarging in small groups and solo. CeesZB started doing his usual stuff, which is opening every girl that enters his sight. Warmonger and I were standing near a lounge area were many girls passed by so we could test some openers. The openers worked well offcourse. By now its clear to me that it really doesnt matter what you open with. The most important thing is how you react to her answer and what you follow up with after your opener.
One of the girls that I opened, was actually a girl that Warmonger had just opened 3 minutes before with the very same opener. Lol

Anyway, I kept stalling after the openers, but i didnt really care, because i was getting such a rush from opening anyway. After that I went looking for CeesZB and his nephew again. Ofcouse he was talking to a girl, but this time the girl was in my class at college. So I started to assist him by busting her a bit.

I usually help my wings to steal her frame by saying stuff to her target like:
"Stop bothering my friend" or "why are you stalking my friend". An other thing I do is I say to my wing very loud and obvious so the girl can hear it: "Hey WING, do you need to be resqued?!" It will guarantee you a DDB from the girl. Besides... it´s funny as hell.

After a while I started walking trough the club again looking for some asian girls. Suddenly I noticed I didnt see any of my wings for a while so I started looking for them instead without any result. So I checked my phone, and notice 3 new messages from three different guys saying: "eej dude, i´m leavin. Have a nice evening." Turned out I was the only one left. So i decided to call it a night as well.

Things I learned tonight:
- The Homo-Hetro Opener (courtesy of Warmonger so I can´t tell yet)
- Some of the basics of Breakdancing (courtesy of Warmonger as well)
- If you feel fear of approaching, but you do it anyway, it will give you a rush for the rest of the night, comparable to the rush you get from bungee jumping.

Things to work on next time
- Open more girls
- Have some material ready to follow up the opener
- Try some new dancing moves
- Dont drink alchohol
- Spend less money