seduction dating

Monday, February 13, 2006

Mission 1 Day 1: Live one day at a time

Well, the first day went already better than I expected.
I decided I will start using a new technique every day, on top of the techniques of the days before.

This is the technique I used today: Live one day at a time.

I once read in a Dale Carnegie book the following quote which inspired me:

"Today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope"

The past has already happened. You cant change it anymore. So thinking about the past all the time is just a waste.
You are also not a fortune teller. You canĀ“t predict the future. So why bother?

Just focus on today. Its the only day that you can have an immediate effect on. Living one day at a time will make the rest of your life a lot easier. Try to make today your best day ever!