seduction dating

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mission 1 Day 3: Expecting success.

Today was a great day. I felt confident all day up to now. The technique I used today was:
Visualizing success. (Especially in social situations.)

Instead of worrying how I come across, or thinking what might happen if I say this or that, I just visualized how everybody thinks I am the greatest guy they have ever met and how they are going to laugh at my jokes and shit.

Your brain doesnt know the differences between real or imagined images. So if I make myself see negative images, it affects your emotions, even tough it never ever really happened. If you have negative thoughts you will feel tense, stressed, nervous, depressed etc. And guess who is doing that to you...
You do!

But... It´s just a habbit. Nobody is born a negative person. You just learned to think this way because of some experiences you had in the past. Any habbit you learned, you can dislearn. And, you can always learn, new habbits.
Like... Thinking positive!

I never really noticed it before, but since i am consciously paying attention to my thoughts the last three days, i actually noticed how many times i talk negatively to myself.

That is why it is so important to always think positive. It will make you feel really good. And because you feel so good, it will affect your reality and and everything that you visualized will actually come true in real life!