seduction dating

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

LR: Tha Milf-Lord strikes back! Part 1

Last week on Sunday I was on the guest list of Club Escape in Amsterdam thanks to one of my wings, Release. We went there together with two of his friends. After chilling on the dance floor for half an hour I said: "I’m gonna check out the rest of club. I’ll be back."

So I was walking through the club when suddenly I ran into a hot girl. We started to dance and grind and after a while we started kissing. We didn’t actually say something for the first 10/15 minutes. The first thing I said to her was:
“You love to tease, don’t you?”
She: “No, you. I think you are bad.”

After 30 minutes or so, we went upstairs to smoke a cig and get something to drink. We took a seat on a couch. Here are a couple of highlights from the conversation we had there:

Me: Who are you here with?
She: I am alone
ME: Really? Respect. That’s awesome.
She: Yeah, I think it’s much more fun, when I go out by myself. I can do whatever I want and I meet a lot of great people.

She: How old are you?
Me: What do you think?
She: 25
Me: I’m 24, but last Wednesday I was still 23. How old are you?
She: 36
Me: Really, you can hardly tell. (then I start kissing her again)

Me: I bet you are going to brag tomorrow to your girlfriends about how you scored this 12 year younger guy in a club.
She: Yeah of course, aren’t you gonna brag to your friends.
Me: Yeah, I just did. When I went to the toilet I send out a text message to tell them I´ve broken my age-record.

(I actually did send out that sms, and my oldest woman before this one was ´only´ 10 years older than me)

Then we went back to the dance floor. I noticed she was a very good dancer, so I commented on that. Appeared that she worked in clubs as a stage dancer when she was younger, and she also used to dance in a couple of house music videos that aired on international tv. Nowadays she is a clothing stylist and she also makes S and M suits.

After dancing for an hour or so we went back upstairs, because we had to take a piss.
She: I have to go to the toilet
Me: Yeah, me too
She: Too bad, I can’t come with you
Me: Well, okay, I will make an exception for you. You can come for this one time.
She: Yeah, I want to, but they are very strict on it in this club. They check who goes into what toilet the whole time.

A little later my wing Release came by to tell me that he was going home. So I said to my chick: “Hold on, I’ll be right back. I have to say something to my friends”
When I came back I told her that my friends were leaving.

She: “Aren’t you going with them?”
Me: “No, I’m still having too much fun. Its too early for me to leave.”
She: “But how will you get home”
Me: “Alone, by train” (puppydog face)

Note: me and my friends came to the club by car and if I took the train home it would take me at least an hour.

Then we continued dancing together while till the party was suddenly over.
When the music stopped and the lights went on, we went to get our coats and left.

Outside the club:
She: So what will you do now.
Me: Well, I could go home. All alone. With the train. In the middle of the night.
But… I don´t feel that at all, so I guess I´ll just stay at your place instead.
She: Allright!
Me: You are such a bad girl.
She: Why
Me: Picking up 12 year younger boys from the club. That´s bad!
She: No way, you picked me up.
Me: No way.

Stay tuned for the second half of my layreport,
where I conquer what is probably the longest Last Minute Resistance ever.
I have to do some homework now, but I will post it probably tommorow.