seduction dating

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

FR: This is how you pass a shittest!

Today I had an interesting emailconversation with a girl. I wanted to share it with you guys, because it shows you how easy it is to pass a shittest as long as you understand the basic dynamics. I hope you can learn something from it.

It's a girl that I dated for a short time about six months ago. It never resulted in a lay. Last week she called me, and it was the first time I talked to her in six months.

(note:I translated it from dutch to english, and I changed our names for privacy.)

From : HBindian
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:02 PM
To : P.i.m.p.
Subject : Hey P.i.m.p.

How are you?
How is school. Could you tell me some schoolstories?
Studentlife must be so awesome.


From: P.i.m.p.
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:00 PM
To: HBindian
Subject: RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

Hey, I have to do some work at school know, so Im busy. We should meet up for a drink soon. Then I can tell you some stories. But I'll call you later today, or tomorrow.


From : HBindian
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:44 PM
To : P.i.m.p.
Subject : RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

Don't call, but mail me. My phone is broken!

By the way P.i.m.p., there is a guy I like, but he doesn't seem to be over his ex.


This was a shittest, because by saying this she tries to make me jealous to see if I will give her an AFC-response.

From: P.i.m.p.
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:53 PM
To: HBindian
Subject: RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

Who do you think I am, dr Phill?
BTW. Do you have instant messenger over there?


From : HBindian
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:53 PM
To : P.i.m.p.
Subject : RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

No.



From: P.i.m.p.
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:54 PM
To: HBindian
Subject: RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

But I would go for him. He sounds like the ideal man!

P.i.m.p.


Passed the shittest because its a cocky and funny reply and a nonlogical answer.

From : HBindian
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:56 PM
To : P.i.m.p.
Subject : RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

Okey I get it. You are saying he's no good.


From: P.i.m.p.
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:04 PM
To: HBindian
Subject: RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

But if you are really sure he is mister right, you should go for him. Besides, most girls that I like have a boyfriend, so I feel your pain.
But if you need some tips, just let me know.
I may not be dr phill, but I'm a very good Hitch.

I gave her the opposite from what she's expecting. Instead of getting jealous, I tried to help her date the other guy. I make it worse by calling him Mr Right, because there is no way the guy could live up to the image she has in her mind of her ideal Mr Right, which automatically disqualifies him. And because I don't get jealous, she get's insecure, because she thinks I'm not attracted to her.

From : HBindian
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:07 PM
To : P.i.m.p.
Subject : RE: Hey P.i.m.p.

You're cool a guy.


She realized the shittest failed and she has no power over me, so her attraction to me grows. That is why she gave me an IOI. I didn't reply immediately, because I was busy, so she sends me another email:

From : HBindian
Sent : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:12 PM
To : P.i.m.p.

I'll just forget him.


Then she called me around 9 pm today and after some talking she said: "I am curious about your new house, when will you invite me."
I said: "I invited you last week, but you flaked."
Then we made a new appointment for next week. She's obviously into me so I will keep you guys updated on how this is going to unfold.