seduction dating

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mission 2 update

Anyone seen the new Axe Click commercial with Ben Affleck? That is actually exactly what my day was like today when I went to school. Chicks were trying to get eyecontact from me left and right.

I´m not sure if it is because I stopped wanking or just because everybody was just happy because the sun was shinning for the first time in 6 months.

But I read somewhere that when you stop wanking for a while, your testosterone levels grow, and you automatically take on the right bodylanguage and behaviours that attract women. I wonder how this is going to end. I stopped wanking for 9 or 10 days now. If this continues on this pace, i will probably get date raped next week.

By the way, you can check out that Axe commercial here: http://www.clickmore.nl . Then click on ´Ben Affleck´ (the text, not the photo)