seduction dating

Friday, February 24, 2006

FR: Date Interrupted by her boyfriend!

Last night it was time to go clubbing again. Unfortunately, it didn’t go exactly as I planned.
You see, I wasn’t going with the Lair guys, but with a girl I know from school. We had agreed earlier to have some drinks at my place first. Minor problem is that she has a boyfriend, who she lives with. I’m not really a big fan of stealing chicks from their boyfriends, so I decided I would just take her along for fun and as a pivot.
I was under the shower when my doorbell rang. She was a little bit earlier than expected. I quickly put on some clothes so I could open the door for her. When I opened the door I was amazed. She looked superhot! I’m talking HB10-hot! I immediately thought: fuck her boyfriend, I’m going for it! I had changed the interior of my house a little since the last time she was here. As soon as a chick enters my crib I have instant social proof now: the walls are full of pictures of me with different chicks.
I put on the TV for her and went back to the shower. She was calling with some of her girlfriends while I was in there, but I couldn’t hear what she was talking about, because she was speaking Chinese.
A little while later the two of us were sitting on my couch drinking wine. It was the perfect time to pull out THE ULTIMATE WEAPON:
(The ultimate weapon: when I was a baby, my parents filmed me with a camera every once in a while. The result is that I now own a DVD of me growing up from being a baby to 8 year old kid. Every single girl I show it to M-E-L-T-S!)
It worked just as well this time.
While we were watching it she kept telling me how cute I was. Somewhere in one of our conversations she slipped she had a bit of an argument with her boyfriend, just before she left their home.
While we sitting on my couch drinking wine, her phone rang. But she didn’t take the call. I said: aren’t you going to answer that? She said: no, I don’t want to speak to him now. (hmm) I thought: wow, this is going great!
Then it was time for us to hit the city. Everything was working in my favour: 1. The Lair guys were going to come to the same club as well, so I was going to have a lot of social proof. 2. She was very in to me, and her boyfriend wasn’t going to show up before 2 o clock to pick her up. As soon as we were going to arrive in the club I was going to unleash my dancefloorskills on her. It would be perfect!
Fast forward: We got out of the bus in the city, and she has to get some cash from the ATM. She gets the money, we turn around, and guess who’s there…
It´s her fucking boyfriend!
Damnnn. Of all people! Me and the girl were stunned! He said: wow, that’s a coincidence, I also have to get some money! We: uuuuh yeah! Great.
I pretended I was happy to see him. To my surprise, his girlfriend also wasn’t very happy to see him. The girl and I eyecoded eachother. The same thing girls do to each other when they blow you out. As soon as he turned his back to take money from the ATM machine, she whispered to me: what the fuck is he doing here? We think he was probably looking for us.
Then she said to him: “can’t you come back later? We had an appointment that you were going to pick me up at two o’clock. You broke our appointment!” “So you guys don’t want I come with you?” he asked. Then he looked at me, but I held my hands up saying: “It’s your girlfriend dude, ask her, not me.”
He had to find a place to park his scooter. Me and the girl went to the club without waiting for him. He would follow though. In the club I introduced her to my wing Ceesss, who was LORDING over the club as well. Later many of the other Lair guys also joined us.
Instead of playing her in front of her boyfriend, I decided to proceed with my regular club game. About an hour later, I walked through the club looking for the girl I came with. I saw her plummet down in a corner with her boyfriend. She didn’t look to happy. “Tired already?” “Yes”, she said, “my boyfriend makes me tired.” (in a my ear so he couldn’t hear it) Basically, he was doing all the work for me. All I had to do was pretending to stick up for him by reframing it as insecure nice guy behaviour.
At the end of the night another funny thing happened. Warmonger had seen me talking to the boyfriend a couple of times, so he assumed the boyfriend was a PUA. They started talking and Warmonger said to him: I´m going to venue change now. The boyfriend looked at him like WTF does that mean?
He thought I was fooling him, when I explained we have a secret language that we use when we pick up chicks. Little does he know. For the rest of the night I kept practicing short set method, which was going allright.
By the way, I finally had the honour of meeting the guy that made up the HomoHetro opener. That guy should get a monument. The only problem with that opener is that it’s so good that everybody in my lair is using it right now, so it’s getting way overused.
Score at the end of the night: nada!