seduction dating

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

FR: P.i.m.p., Ceesss and Heisenberg go Amsterdam

I went to Amsterdam with Ceesss and Heisenberg last Saturday.
The first place we went to was Cooldown Café.
Before Ceesss and me could blink with our eyes Heisenberg had disappeared into a 2set.
Ceesss also opened a set after a few minutes. Even though they both opened 2sets and I could open their cockblock, I was to proud and wanted to open a set of my own.
I wanted to.., but I just couldn’t think of anything to say.
My mind went completely blank for about twenty minutes.

So there I was, walking to the club.
Some chicks were making I contact with me,
but this was all that I was thinking:
“I’m already standing here alone too long,
it’s to late too approach now.
I going to the other side of the club.”

In the meanwhile Heisenberg and Ceesss
were both involved in entirely different
sets than the ones they opened in the beginning,
and I still hadn’t opened a single girl.
The longer I waited the more fucked up I felt.
I needed some fresh air, so I said to my wings,
“I’ll be right back, I’m gonna get a burger.”

I went outside, feeling entirely stressed out and
got something to eat.
While I was sitting at the Burger King I was thinking:
“apparently this is just not my night. I´m leaving.”
I went back to meet Heissie and Ceesss in the club to tell them I was leaving.

But they wouldn’t let me. And looking back, I thank them.
Because had I left, I would have missed a lot.
Ceesss had picked up a girl while I was gone,
and when I told them I was leaving Heisenberg said to Ceesss:
“I’m going streetsarging with P.i.m.p.”
Ceesss was going to stay the night with the girl so he didn’t come with us.

When we got outside Heisenberg and me talked a lot about game.
“How could it be that my game is actually worse than six months ago?” I said to him.
Then, with the help of Heisenberg, it dawned on me:
six months ago my game was entirely improvisational.
I would open with anything,
and then based on her reaction I would decide on the spot what to say next.
But lately I was depending almost entirely on routines (homohetro-opener etc.).
By reciting the same routines over and over again gaming girls becomes incredibly repetitive and boring.
No wonder I had absolutely zero motivation lately to open girls!

So because of that realization (and a kick under the butt from Heisenberg) I
started opening girls improv-style immediately.
The sets I did weren’t exactly what you would call “smooth”,
but it was definitely a lot more fun than routine-based gaming,
and besides, because I wasn’t using any routines it was actually me who was gaming
and not somebody else.

From now on I will continue to work on my improv-game as much as possible,
because I still need a lot of improvement (as you can hear in my recordings below),
but I can feel I am definitely on the right track.

Special bonus for the Dutch: I recorded some sets with my voicerecorder,
and if I can find some time this weekend I will put them on my blog as mp3´s
later this weekend.

P.i.m.p.
http://adventuresofpimp.blogspot.com