seduction dating

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

FR: The Hague Lair Meeting 18 February 2006

Last saturday it was time for another Lair meeting.
We all met up at The Hague Central station.
We visited some pubs, but soon we splitted up in smaller groups.
Me, Warmonger and Erwinnn went to Paardcafe.
I did a great set there.

I opened two girls with the HetroHomo routine.
Two of their friends joined the conversation.
After spouting some material at them,
one asked for my name (big IOI).

After the opener, I improvised some new routines,
that I will now be calling the BachelorParty routine,
the MILF routine and the KaraokeTaxi routine.
I will field test these routines some more,
before I am going to spill them to you guys.

I didnĀ“t #close any of them, because they were a little bit too old.
After this set we joined up with the other guys again and
we all went to a club called
Danzig.

Somehow I was feeling a little bit sick that night,
so I left very early.

Score at the end of the night: nada!

P.i.m.p.
http://adventuresofpimp.blogspot.com