seduction dating

Monday, February 20, 2006

FR+: Wednesday Night Student Party (with photo)

Last wednesday my college organized a party for all students in The Hague,
the PUA capital of
Holland.

Me and my wing CeesZB arrived there around twelve o´clock.
Most of my class was already inside,
so when I came in I was greeted by a lot of people.
This gave me instant social proof.

After talking to my class for a couple of minutes,
CeesZB and I started to explore the club.

As usual, I quickly lost my wing to some girl,
so I was more or less on my own now.

I went to the club with a different objective.
Instead of going out to pick up girls,

I just went out to fieldtest my routines.

I noticed that this slight alteration in my motives

made me have a lot less approach anxiety than I normally have.

I was approaching girl after girl and no matter what opener I used,
every set opened!

At one time I opened a girl in front of all my classmates,
and then suddenly a girlfriend of the girl joined the conversation.

It surprised me a bit, because it was an ex-colleague of mine,
who used to have a crush on me 2 years ago.
Off course after some talking I numberclosed her.

When it was around 3 o´clock CeesZB,
who had been playing some girls from my class in the meantime,
and I went to the dancefloor and before I knew it I was grinding with a girl.
It just happened. No techniques used. That´s how easy it can be.

Anyway, after I was dancing with her for a while,
I started kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobes and after that

we started a heavy make out session.

I was teasing her with my hands by rubbing her everywhere except her x-rated zones.
I could tell I was making her crazy since she answered my teasing
by pinching my nipples and rubbing my dick from outside my pants in the middle of the dancefloor.

Then suddenly all lights went on because the party was finished.
At the sametime my wing CeesZB came by with a drink.
CeesZB and I decided to get or jackets and leave.

Later I was thinking I could probably have fuckclosed her the same night,
but at that time I was just too drunk too realize that. (idiot!)

Someone made a photo of me grinding with the chick from the second floor of the club.
I´m the guy with the purple shirt in the lower middle.

Score at the end of the night: 1 *close and 1 #close