seduction dating

Monday, February 20, 2006

FR: Beernight with an AFC

Thursday means Student Night in The Hague.
This means free club entrance, cheap drinks and a lot of girls.

On the way to the club I opened two girls in the bus, by myself.
This is actually quite a breakthrough,
since it had been quite a while that I opened sets all by myself.
Until now, I only had the balls to do it when I had a wing or friend with me.

Anyway, I went to club Asta with an extremely AFC guy from school. Just to drink beer and hang out.
Later also Release, CeesZB and CeesZB´s nephew joined us,
members of the The Hague Lair.

Even though I didn´t plan to do sets,
I can´t go to a club without doing some.
Sarging (lording) is really addictive!
I did some sets, but somehow they all bombed.
Even though I used exactly the same openers as the day before.
Somehow beer always fucks up my game in a way that wine does not.
I decided beer and PU just don’t go together,
so I didn´t drink for the rest of the night.
For most of the night I was just partying with the AFC guy on the dancefloor.

When it was almost time to go home,
I started to get my balls back,
because I had stopped drinking beer for a while.
I started doing some sets again, and after a while
I managed to #close a girl that I vaguely know from my college.

Score at the end of the night: 1 #close

Notes to self:
- Stop hanging out with AFC´s
- No more beer (this time for real)